375g packet of Ready Roll Shortcrust Pastry
6 tbsp Yummy Things Moriesh Marmalade
100g Milk or Dark Chocolate chips (or a mixture of both)
- Turn oven on to 200c/Fan 180c /Gas 5.
- Grease a tart or muffin tray.
- Unroll the pastry or if you have made your own roll out till the depth of a pound coin.
- Cut out 12 tart base’s using a 3″ cutter & place each base into the tray.
- Mix 6 tbsp of Yummy Things Moriesh Marmalade & 100g of chocolate chips together in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into each tart base.
- Place tray in the middle shelf of the oven & bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & allow to cool before removing the marmalade marvels from the tray & enjoy!