3 tbsp of Yummy Red Onion Marmalade
1 flour or corn tortilla
60g of goats cheese
1 large egg
2 tbsp of milk
2 tbsp of double cream or milk
large handful of chopped baby spinach
- Get a frying pan (20cm diameter) and smear it with butter.
Put the pan on the hob and fit the flour tortilla snugly in the pan.
Whisk the egg with the milk till it’s frothy. Season generously with salt and black pepper. Add the double cream to the egg mixture.
- Line the tortilla with 3 tbsp of Yummy Red Onion Marmalade. Crumble the goats cheese and then add the egg mixture onto the pan.
- Whilst doing this put the grill on to high heat.
- Chop a handful of baby spinach and pour hot boiling water over it in a colander.
- Season the spinach with salt and pepper and squeeze the water out before adding to the pan.
- By now the base of the tortilla should be nicely golden brown and the mixture cooked but a little wobbly.
- Move it on under the grill to brown and finish the cooking of your quiche.
- Once it’s browned and cooked through remove and slice to serve with a light salad as a starter or one whole one as a main course for 1. Enjoy!