(Makes about 30 whirls)
375g Ready rolled puff pastry
3 tbsp Yummy Things Spicy Apple Chutney
3 tbsp Yummy Things Cranberry Chutney
1 small egg for glazing
80g grated mature cheddar cheese
- Lay the puff pastry lengthways (horizontally) on a floured surface and cut it down the middle into 2 strips.
- Spread the Yummy Things Spicy Apple Chutney on one piece and Yummy Things Cranberry Chutney on the second piece of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on over the pastry.
- Roll the pastry and cut into 2 cm pieces with a sharp knife, you should get about 30 (15 of each) whirls.
- Lightly brush with the whisked egg or a little milk.
- Lay them on a baking sheet covered in baking paper and bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve as a pre-dinner nibbles.