60g melted butter
6 chestnut mushrooms
12 sheets of 20cm x 20cm filo pastry
12 tsp Yummy Things Red Onion Marmalade
- Begin by melting the butter and letting it cool down.
- Heat the oven to 190°C/ Fan 170°C / Gas 5
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drain the juices and leave the mushrooms to cool.
- Slice the rind off the top and bottom of the camembert leaving the sides. Cut the round into 6 equal triangles.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- Brush both sides of 2 filo pastries with butter and put them diagonally over one another so they create a star shape.
- Put the filo pastry in the cupcake cases, with a mushroom in each one. Top with a camembert triangle and 2 tsp of Yummy Things Red Onion Chutney.
- Now gently bring together the edges of the filo pastry and twist to close it. Use a little extra butter if necessary.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a salad of your choice as a starter.